Solar Fence can be built alongside existing fences except in case of barbed wire fences.
- Existing posts can be made use of provided the corner / end poles are strong.
- The shock does not physically harm animals or human beings.
- The Solar Electric Fence System conforms to National and international Standards.
- The Solar Energizers are tested by ETDC, Govt. of India.
- Fence posts are erected 6 – 8 mtr apart depending upon the terrain.
- No barbed wires are used. Only plain High tensile (Strong) wire is used.
- A long life as the fence is not subjected to physical pressures of wear and tear.
- Selective barriers possible. For example, Elephant barriers can be designed to allow smaller animals like cattle to move in and or out.
- It is used in more than 165 countries all over the world.
- It is the most effective method of fencing, and is safe to all kinds of animals and to human beings.
- It is easily constructed and maintained.
- It is long lasting and can be modified, extended, shifted and re-erected from one place to another, without loss of materials and waste of labour.
- This is the only method of fencing, which can effectively keep all kinds of wild animals out.
- It is not dependent on regular electricity supply as it operates on battery.
Transportation – On Actual (Depends on site/ area)