Dish cooker is used for faster outdoor cooking than solar box cooker. This dish cooker is specially made for a family of about 5- 10 persons. It concentrates sunlight to a single point. When this point is focused on the bottom of a pot, it can heat the pot quickly to very high temperatures which can often be comparable with the temperatures achieved in gas and charcoal grills. / Rural families who use traditional mud stoves (dirty stove) and uses firewood, cow-dung and crop residue etc.
The applications of SK – 14 is mainly in rural, forest and semi-urban areas. Small Aganwadis serving food to around 15 kids and scattred defense personals can also take the best advantage of this handy dish cooker.
- Best and affordable way to fight Global Warming at micro level.
- The most cost effective way of cooking.
- Life of around 5 years and more.
- No maintenance required as manual tracking.
Tech specifications –
- 85% reflectivity of reflectors
- Long life of the box cooker
- Easily portable with the help of castor wheels
- Curved surface ends for safety of the users to prevent cuts and bruises.