SOLAR WATER HEATER FPC – 100lpd
₹26,450.00 – ₹31,250.00
WHY GO FOR SOLAR ENERGY IN INDIA?
- They offer cost savings.
- It is a secure investment.
- It increases access to energy.
- Reduces carbon footprints.
- Green source of energy.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Suitable for Indian
- Daytime Heating
- Absorbs Solar Energy during day time and heats water stores in an insulated storage tank
- Hot water flows from the house by the principle of thermosyphon
- Night Time: Heat Retainer Tank
- Stainless Steel Tank/Copper Tank is designed such that the hot water remains in such temperatures for 1-2 days
- Electricity Savings are 1500KWHr per year amounting to Rs.7500 PA
- Rainy Day: Heat Exchanger optional
- Even during Rainy season, Storage Tanks of Solar Water Heaters can keep the heat at bay for 1 or 2 days.
- 3-4 Hours of Sun Incident is good for a day-day basis Heat operation.
- If chlorine content is high, FPC type of Solar Water Heater is suggested
|Solar Water Heater Variations||
PC, PUF, HE